Тitle, name and surname: Ana Langovic Milicevic, Ph.D.
Academic position: Full professor
Research field: Management and business
Office number: 5
Time of consultations: Tuesday: 10-11h; Thursday: 11-13h
Date and place of birth
Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade University , graduated in 1997
Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade University , 2000
Faculty of Business Studies , Megatrend University, 2002
Trends in employment
Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Belgrade , 1997- 2000
Faculty of Business Studies from 2000 to 2013 .
Faculty of hotel management and Tourism in V. Banja, 2013-
Gained the highest academic qualification
Research Associate , 2014
- Strategic management (on the undergraduate level)
- Strategic Management
- Intercultural Management
- Radić Šestić, M. Radovanović, V. Milanović Dobrota, B. Slavković, S. Langović, A. (2013). Liesel “General and special education teachers relations towards teamwork in inclusive education: Socio-demographic characteristics” to the SA Journal of Education Vol. 3, pg. 1-15. [ISSN 0256-0100 (Print), ISSN 2076-3433 (Online]
- Langović Milićević A., Cvetkovski T. i Langović Z. (2011). New tendencies - multiculturalism and business systems development, The Vth International Scientific Conference “Innovative Development and Economic Growth” November 3, Moscow, Russia
- Langović Milićević A., Tomašević V. i Isaković S. (2014) The importance of successful project team communication in agribusiness, Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade, Serbia, Vol. , No. 2, pp.367 -380.
- Langović Milićević, A., Cvetkovski, T. i Langović, Z. (2011). Konkuretnost i strategija menadžmenta ljudskih resursa u globalnom okruženju, Naučna konferencija sa međunarodnim učešćem “AGROBIZ 2011” 10. Oktobar, 2011, Novi Pazar, Srbija
- Pažun, B., Langović Milićević, A. i Langović, Z. (2012). Strategic management of business system and recognition of interculturality, XIII International Symposium - Innovative Management & Business Performance, Symorg 2012 – University of Belgrade, Faculty of organisational Sciences, 05-09. jun, Zlatibor
- Langović Milićević, A. i Cvetkovski, T. (2009). Realization of Business Activities in Respect of Cultural Factors, 2nd International Conference Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Devlopment, ICEIRD 2009., 24 – 25 April, Thessaloniki, Greese, Organized by: City College (Department of Computer Science and Department of Business Administration and Economics), Affiliated Institution of the University of Sheffield and South-East European Research Center SEERC. Editors: P. Ketikidis, A. Sotiriadou, T. Hatziapostolu, F. Misopoulus, 367-376.
- Project of Ministry of Science and Technology, (Project Number 179032) The National Strategy for the inflow of foreign capital in order for reintegration of Serbia into international economic developments (2011-2015)
- member of Association of Economist
- member of The Entrepreneurship Education Network and Research Network among the Universities of Central and Eastern Europe - ERENET