Тitle, name and surname: Vesna Milovanović, PhD
Role: Associate Professor
Research field: Business Economics
Office number: 30
Time of consultations: Monday: 10-12h
Curriculum vitae: CV-српски; CV-english
Date and place of birth
Faculty of Economics and International Relations, Cracow University of Economics, diploma in 2006.
Faculty of Economics and International Relations, Cracow University of Economics, diploma in 2008.
Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac, diploma in 2018.
Capgemini - Consulting. Technology. Outsourcing, 2007 – 2009.
Faculty of Management and Social Communication, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Cracow University, 2009.
Variant S.A. 2006 – 2009.
Variant & Frog d.o.o. 2009 – 2011.
Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, University of Kragujevac,2011 –
Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac, 2016-2019.
Status of Teaching Assistant obtained in 2011.
Status of Assistant Professor obtained in 2018.
Status of Associate Professor obtained in 2023.
- Hotel Management
- Quality Management
- Hotel Performance Management
- Methodologies of Scientific Research
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism
- Quality management, performance management, supply chain management and corporate social responsibility
- Milovanović, V. (2014). Total quality management as a profitability factor in the hotel industry. Industrija, 42(3), 115-127. DOI: 10.5937/industrija42-5905.
- Milovanović, V., & Janošević, S. (2019). Total quality management in the function of value creation: View from the strategic management perspective. Ekonomika preduzeća, 68(3–4), 319–333. DOI: 10.5937/ekopre1906319m.
- Milovanović, V., Janošević, S. & Paunović, M. (2021). Quality management and business performance of Serbian companies. Ekonomika preduzeća, 69(5-6), 345-356. DOI: 10.5937/ekopre2106345m.
- Milovanović, V., Paunović, M. & Avramovski, S. (2021). The impact of COVID-19 on the hotel supply chain management. Hotel and Tourism Management, 9(2), 63-78. DOI: 10.5937/menhottur2102063m.
- Milovanović, V. (2021). The COVID-19 pandemic effects on the hotel industry. In D. Cvijanović et al. (Eds), Thematic proceedings of the VI International Scientific Conference Tourism Challenges Amid COVID-19, University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, 570–587. DOI: 10.52370/TISC21570VM.
- Milovanović, V. (2022). Improving hotel performance in the "new normal" business context. In D. Cvijanović et al. (Eds), Thematic proceedings of the VII International Scientific Conference The future of tourism, University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, 598–613. DOI: 10.52370/TISC22598VM.
- Milovanović, V., Chong Ka Leong, D., & Paunović, M. (2022). Benefits from adopting technologies for the hotel’s supply chain management, Hotel and Tourism Management, 10(2), 91-103. DOI: 10.5937/menhottur2202091M.
- Milovanović, V. (2022). Menadžment ukupnog kvaliteta i poslovne performanse, Fakultet za hotelijerstvo i turizam u Vrnjačkoj Banji, Vrnjačka Banja. ISBN 978-86-89949-67-4.
- Milovanović, V., Paunović, M., Casadesús, M. (2023). Measuring the Impact of ISO 9001 on Employee and Customer Related Company Performance. Quality Innovation Prosperity, 27(1), 79-102. DOI: 10.12776/QIP.V27I1.1808.
- Milovanović, V. (2023). Hotel management in the XXI century: Opportunities, threats and implications. In: L.Chivu, I. De Los Ríos Carmenado and J.V. Andrei (Eds): Crisis after the Crisis: Economic Development in the New Normal: 2021 International Conference of Economic Scientific Research - Theoretical, Empirical and Practical Approaches (ESPERA). Springer International Publishing, Series: Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics.
- ТEMPUS project: “Modernization and Harmonization of Tourism Study Programmes in Serbia – MHTSPS" (544543-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR) – project member.
- Revision of Strategy of agriculture and rural development of Lajkovac Municipality – project member.
- Strategy of turism development of Rača Municipality for the period 2014-2019 – project member.