Тitle, name and surname: Tanja Stanišić, PhD
Role: Associate Professor
Research field: General Economy
Office number: 17
Time of consultations: Friday: 13-15h;
Date and place of birth
Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, graduated 2007
Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, PhD in 2014Professional experience
Faculty of Science and Mathematics, University of Niš, 2011-2015
Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, University of Kragujevac, 2015-
Status of Senior Research Associate obtained in 2020
Status of Assistant Professor obtained in 2015
Status of Associate Professor obtained in 2020
- Principles of Hotel Management and Tourism
- International Hotel Management and Tourism
- Current Trends in Hotel Management and Tourism
- Problems and Perspectives of Contemporary Tourism Development
- International Economics
- International Tourism
- Станишић, Т. (2019). Савремене тенденције у туризму. Монографија. Врњачка Бања: Факултет за хотелијерство и туризам у Врњачкој Бањи Универзитета у Крагујевцу.
- Stanišić, T., Leković, M., & Stošić, L. (2019). Relationship between the quality of higher education and Balkan countries’ competitiveness. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE), 7(3), 49–59.
- Stanišić, T., Kostić, M., & Mišeljić, M. (2018). Gastronomic Manifestation as a factor of improvement of Serbia's tourism offer. Economics of Agriculture, 65(1), 111-124.
- Stanišić, T., & Leković, M. (2018). ICT Readiness as a Factor of Tourism Competitiveness. TISC - Tourism International Scientific Conference Vrnjačka Banja, 3(1), 390-406.
- Krstić, B., Jovanović, S., Janković-Milić, V., & Stanišić, T. (2016). Examination of travel and tourism competitiveness contribution to national economy competitiveness of sub-Saharan Africa countries. Development Southern Africa, 33(4), 470-485.
- Krstić, B., Radivojević, V., & Stanišić, T. (2016). Measuring and Analysis of Competition Intensity in the Sugar Market in Serbia. Economics of Agriculture, 63(2), 389-406 .
Milenković-Kerković, T., Stojanović, B., & Stanišić, T. (2016). Comparative Legal Analysis of Changes in the System of State Aid in Serbia and the Western Balkan Countries-Impact on the Efficiency of the European Integration Process. Теme, 40(1), 155-169.
- Krstić, B., Stanišić, T., & Radivojević, V. (2016). The Impact of Innovativeness Factors on the EU Countries’ Competitiveness. Industrija, 44(2), 101-116.
- Krstić, B., Radivojević, V., & Stanišić, T. (2016). Determinants of CEE countries' tourism competitiveness: A benchmarking study. Management: Journal for Theory and Practice Management, 21(80), 11-22.
- Project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia: “Improving the Competitiveness of the Public and Private Sector by Networking Competences in the Process of the European Integrations of Serbia”, 179066
- COST action CA16121 “From Sharing to Caring: Examining Socio-Technical Aspects of the Collaborative Economy”
- ТEMPUS project: “Modernization and Harmonization of Tourism Study Programmes in Serbia – MHTSPS" (544543-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR) – project member.
- Project of the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia: “Development of Competitive Advantage of Enterprises in Serbia in the Conditions of European integrations”
- Economic Association of Niš
- Balkan Scientific Association of Agricultural Economists