Тitle, name and surname: Miljan Leković, PhD
Role: Associate Professor
Research field: General economy and economic development
Office number: 1
Time of consultations: Monday 12 pm - 2 pm
Curriculum vitae: CV-српски; CV-english
Date and place of birth
Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac, graduated 2010.
Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac, PhD in 2017.
Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac, 2010.
Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, University of Kragujevac, 2011-
Status of Teaching Assistant obtained in 2011.
Status of Assistant Professor obtained in 2017.
Status of Associate Professor obtained in 2022.
- Principles of Economics (bachelor level)
- National Economy (bachelor level)
- Economic Policy (master level)
- Economic Policy and Planning in Tourism (PhD level)
- Financial economics
- Dimitrovski, D., Leković, M., & Đurađević, M. The performativity of the tourism specialism knowledge network: Sporting event economic impact assessment. Current Issues in Tourism, 25(14), 2303-2321.
- Dimitrovski, D., Leković, M., & Đurađević, M. (2022). The issue of methodological rigour within the data collection process in tourism and sports studies investigating the economic impact of sporting events. Current Issues in Tourism (in press).
- Leković, M., Jakšić, M., & Gnjatović, D. (2020). Portfolio performance evaluation of mutual funds in the Republic of Serbia. Serbian Journal of Management, 15(2), 295-318.
- Leković, M., Cvijanović, D., Pantić, N., & Stanišić, T. (2020). Evaluative bibliometric analysis of recent trends in rural tourism literature. Economics of Agriculture, 67(4), 1265–1282.
- Dimitrovski, D., Leković, M., & Đurađević, M. (2021). Economic impact of the sporting events as tourism niche product: A contemporary bibliometric analysis. Ekonomika preduzeća, 69(7-8), 422–437.
- Leković, M. (2019). Behavioral portfolio theory and behavioral asset pricing model as an alternative to standard finance concepts. Economic Horizons, 21(3), 255–
- Leković, M., Cvijanović, D., & Jakšić, M. (2018). Farmland real estate investment trusts. Economics of Agriculture, 65(2), 745–755.
- Leković, M. (2018). Evidence for and against the validity of efficient market hypothesis. Economic Themes, 56(3), 369–387.
- Jakšić, M., Leković, M., & Milanović, M. (2015). Measuring the performance of mutual funds – A case study. Industrija, 43(1), 37–
- Gnjatović, D., & Leković, M. (2019). Nacionalna ekonomija. Vrnjačka Banja: Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, University of Kragujevac.
- Leković, M. (2018). Investment diversification as a strategy for reducing investment risk. Economic Horizons, 20(2), 169–184.
- Obradović, S., Leković, М., & Marinković, M. (2014). The implementation of the neural networks to the problem of economic classification of countries. Industrija, 42(4), 25–
- ТEMPUS project: “Modernization and Harmonization of Tourism Study Programmes in Serbia – MHTSPS” (544543-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- COST action CA16121 “From Sharing to Caring: Examining Socio-Technical Aspects of the Collaborative Economy”
- Project: “Stimulating Rural Tourism for the Purpose of Sustainable Local Economics Development”
- Project: “Green infrastructure: Analysis of the possibility of expanding green corridors on the territory of the City of Novi Sad”
- Scientific project: “Vrnjacka villas as guardians of cultural heritage – ReVillas”
- Society of Economists of Kragujevac
- Balkan Scientific Association of Agricultural Economists