Тitle, name and surname:
PhD computer science, Danko Milašinović
Role: Full Professor
Research field: Applied computer science
Office number: 20
Time of consultations: Monday: 12-15h
Curriculum vitae: CV-српски; CV-english
Danko Milašinović, PhD computer science, achieved his PhD at the Faculty of Science (University of Kragujevac) at the Institute of mathematics and informatics in 2011. He graduated at the same faculty at the Institute of physics in 2006.
Research work of Danko Milašinović concerns the development of software and adaptation of various Linux server systems.
The most important scientific results he achieved in the field of computer simulation in which he is the author and coauthor of many scientific papers.
- Business informatics
- Information and communication technologies in hotel management and tourism
- Intelligent information systems
- Internet technologies
- programming and software development
- computer simulations
- computer networks and server systems
- computer games
- A.Vukicevic, M.Djapan, V.Isailovic, D.Milasinovic, M.Savkovic, P.Milosevic: Generic compliance of industrial PPE by using deep learning techniques; Safety Science, Volume 148, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2021.105646 (link) M21 (Q1)
- D.Milasinović, D.Sekulić, D.Nikolić, A.Vukicević, A.Tomić, U.Miladinović, D.Paunović, N.Filipović: Virtual ABI: A computationally derived ABI index for noninvasive assessment of femoro-popliteal bypass surgery outcome; Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 106242, ISSN 0169-2607, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2021.106242 (link) M21 (Q1)
- A.Vukicevic, K.Zelic, D.Milasinovic, A.Sarrami-Foroushani, G.Jovicic, P.Milovanovic, M.Djuric, N.Filipovic, A.Frangi: OpenMandible: An open-source framework for highly realistic numerical modelling of lower mandible physiology; Dental Materials, 37(4), 612-624, ISSN 0109-5641, 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dental.2021.01.009 (link) (link) M21a (Q1)
- D.Milasinovic, A.Vukicevic, N.Filipovic: dfemtoolz: An open-source C++ framework for efficient imposition of material and boundary conditions in finite element biomedical simulations; Computer Physics Communications, Volume 249, 106996, ISSN 0010-4655, 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cpc.2019.106996 (link) (link) M21a (Q1)
- A.Cvetkovic, D.Milasinovic, A.Peulic, N.Mijailovic, N.Filipovic, N.Zdravkovic: Numerical and experimental analysis of factors leading to suture dehiscence after Billroth II gastric resection; Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 117(2), 71-9, ISSN 0169-2607, 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.cmpb.2014.08.005 (link) M21 (Q1)
- N.Filipovic, D.Milasinovic, N.Zdravkovic, D.Böckler, H.vonTengg-Kobligk: Impact of aortic repair based on flow field computer simulation within the thoracic aorta; Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 101(3), 243-252, ISSN 0169-2607, 2011. DOI:10.1016/j.cmpb.2011.01.005 (link) M21 (Q1)
Hetero-citation, confirmed 7-6-2021. (link)
- Total number of citations in the Web of Science database (without self-citations): 53
- Total number of citations in Scopus database (without self-citations): 48
- Development of methods, software and equipment in general and biomedical engineering, TR6209 (2007).
- Software and hardware development with application in clinical practice, IS12007 (2007 – 2010).
- Methods of multi scale modeling with application in biomedicine, ON174028 (2011-2019).
- SEE-GRID-2, South East European GRID enabled eInfrastructure Development – FP6 (2007-2008).
- GRNET.SEE-GRID-C, South East European GRID enabled eInfrastructure Development – FP7 (2008-2010).
- ARTreat, Multi-level patient-specific artery and atherogenesis model for outcome prediction, decision support treatment, and virtual hand-on training – FP7 (2008-2012).
- Modernization and Harmonization of Tourism study programs in Serbia 544543-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR (2013-2017).
Faculty of Mathematics and Science — University of Jyvaskyla, Finland, 3 months, 2009.
- Full member of Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics (SSCM)