Тitle, name and surname: Marija Kostić, PhD
Role: Associate Professor
Research field: Eco management
Office number: 17
Time of consultations: Tuesday: 11-14h; Thursday: 10-12h
Date and place of birth
Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade, graduated 2008.
Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade, PhD in 2012.
Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade, 2008-2009.
Faculty of Hotel Management and Tourism in Vrnjačka Banja, University of Kragujevac, 2011- present.
Status of Teaching Assistant obtained in 2011.
Status of Assistant Professor obtained in 2013.
Status of Associate Professor obtained in 2019.
- Tourism and the environment
- Food and beverage management
- Eco managemenet
- Eco tourism and protected areas
- Tourism and sustainable development
- Eco management
- Sustainable tourism
- Kostić, M., Ratković, M., & Forlani, F. (2019). Eco-hotels as an example of environmental responsibility and innovation in savings in the hotel industry. Hotel and tourism Management, 7(2), 47-56.
- Stanišić, T., Mitrović, A., & Kostić, M. (2019). Specificity of the environmental protection costs in the Republic of Serbia. KNOWLEDGE, 34(1), 69-74.
- Đorđević, N., & Kostić, M. (2019). Factors that affect the tourists perception about the destination ecological sustainability. In Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region, 572-588.
- Kostić, M., Lakićević, M., & Milićević, S. (2018). Sustainable tourism development of mountain tourism destinations in Serbia. Economics of Agriculture, 65(2), 843-857.
- Stanišić., T., Kostić, M., & Mišeljić, M. (2018). Gastronomic manifestations as a factor of improvement of Serbia’s tourism offer. Economics of Agriculture, 65(1), 111-125.
- Luković, M., & Kostić, M. (2018). Analysis of the of digital technologies application in nature protected areas. In TISC-Tourism International Scientific Conference Vrnjačka Banja, 3(1), 441-458.
- Костић, М., & Милићевић, С. (2018). Екоменаџмент туристичке дестинације. Универзитет у Крагујевцу, Факултет за хотелијерство и туризам у Врњачкој Бањи.
- Luković, M., & Kostić, M. (2017). Traditional ethnobotanical knowledge in 21th century as an important element of Sustainable tourism. In TISC-Tourism International Scientific Conference Vrnjačka Banja, 2(2), 273-289.
- Kostić, M., & Luković, M. (2016). Preservation of the environment as a paradigm of modern trends in tourism. In TISC-Tourism International Scientific Conference Vrnjačka Banja, 1(2), 340-357.
- Milićević, S., Kostić, M., & Đorđević, N. (2016). Green Hotels` Function in Sustainable Management of Tourism Development. Agricultural Bulletin of Stravopol Region, 4(24)/2, 44-47.
- ТEMPUS project: “Modernization and Harmonization of Tourism Study Programmes in Serbia – MHTSPS" (544543-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR) – project member.
- “Empowering entrepreneurs in agriculture and tourism by analyzing consumer habits of agricultural products and examining the quality of safety” – project was financed by Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and water management of the Republic of Serbia – project member.
- “Connecting Youth with Market Economy” – project that was financed by U.S. Embassy Belgrade – as a mentor coordinator
- Balkan Scientific Association of Agricultural Economists (2019)
- Association of geologists and ecologists Serbia (2015)
- Serbian Genetic Society (2008)
- Serbian Biological Society (2005)